South Korea and Morocco in a Women’s World Cup Group H game played at the Hindmarsh Stadium. Morocco created history by defeating South Korea 1-0 in the Women’s World Cup. Morocco scored against South Korea in only the sixth minute. South Korea is almost out of the tournament.
2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: Morocco beat South Korea 1-0 Group H
- 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: South Korea 0-1 Morocco
- South Korea and Morocco played a crucial Group H match of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Morocco’s ibtissam jraidis scored the first goal in the 6th minute to take a 1-0 lead against South Korea.
- Morocco created history by defeating South Korea 1-0 in the Women’s World Cup.
- Defender Nouhaila Benzina has become the first player to wear a hijab in a World Cup game at the senior level.
- Morocco’s I ibtissam jraidi scored the first World Cup goal for Atlas Lyonesse.
- Morocco had scored in only the sixth minute and managed to consolidate their position for the remainder of the match.
- Morocco have kept themselves in the race to advance to the knockout stage of the tournament with a 1-0 win over South Korea.
south korea vs morocco summary
Morocco had a one-sided 6-0 defeat against Germany. A win in their away match kept Morocco in the running to advance to the knockout stages of the tournament.
Morocco scored their first goal in the World Cup in the sixth minute. The goal came in the form of ibtissam jraidi.
Morocco’s win against South Korea temporarily leveled Germany and Colombia at 3-3 each with three points ahead of Sunday’s match between those teams in Sydney.
Morocco became the first Arab nation to win a game in the Women’s World Cup and remain in the race to advance to the Round of 16 with 3 points.
After the second defeat, South Korea is almost out of the tournament. South Korea is in the last position with 2 losses in 2 matches and 0 points.